Learn how to make a DIY bathroom mirror project made of wood in just a few steps.
DIY Wooden Bathroom Mirror Frame Tutorial
- Stained Baseboard
- Gorilla Glue Mirror Adhesive
- Caulking Gun
- Black Matte Spray Paint
- Hand Saw
- Mitre Box
Step by Steps:
- Measure Your Mirror
- Shop for Supplies
- Spray Paint Backs of Baseboards, let dry. This is so the part that touches the mirror won’t show the backing of the mold.
- Measure the Baseboards. Make the top and bottom pieces go the full length of the mirror, while the side pieces subtract those widths.
- Cut Your Baseboard. Using the Mitre Box, handsaw the baseboards to the desired lengths.
- Glue! Using the caulking gun, add glue to the back of the baseboards in a squiggle pattern.
- Adhere the wood directly onto the mirror, hold it in place for at least 30 seconds before adding the next piece.
To also update an older bathroom, consider using the same spray paint on the light fixture and replace bulbs with Edison lights.
The post How To Make A DIY Wooden Bathroom Mirror Frame appeared first on DIY Projects Craft Ideas & How To’s for Home Decor with Videos.